Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Everytime U Post...its Gonna Be Long,

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by silverana on November 10, 2000 07:45:35 UTC

hehe it seems like we have more things in common than the mere blackhole interest ... :o)
i failed my preliminary chemistry exam ... lol i got like around 40% for my theory and 47% for my prac ... i dropped it without reluctance!!!

its ironic how i love physics so much while i cant stand chem ... isnt chem like a branch of physics ... that should explain why i prefer astrophysics instead of quantum mechanics ...

oh ... did i tell u that my software design teacher told me i was lying when i told him about the expansion of the universe? and how the whole class (im the only girl in the class) thought i was crazy when i told them that gravity is the direct consequence of curvatures in space? (even those nice dudes gave me looks that implied i was kidding) i got pretty upset ... not coz they didnt balive me but the fact that i later found out half of em thought the earch is at the centre of the galaxy ... (ARISTOTLE THOUGHT THAT CENTURIES BACK!) cant balive how impeded our human development is taking place ... *sigh*

anyways this is a coolz place, ppl respect each other and their ideas ... ALL OF YOUS DESERVE TO BE HERE!!!! this is UR forum!!!

*KEEP THE PHYSICS PRIDE ALIVE!*

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins