Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Its Gonna Be OK I Know A Place Where Theres A Duck Pond Hansel

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian kirk parquette on October 23, 2000 20:04:56 UTC

http://www.geocities.com/bkparque/ver5einstein.html
The Reinstatement Of Einstein’s Presently Abandoned Unified Field (Steady State) Theory In 20,000 Words: Without Mathematics by
K. B. Robertson, Copyright c December 1999 THE BIG BANG THEORY IS WRONG Gravity Is The 4th Dimension Electricity Is The
5th Dimension. Magnetism Is The 6th Dimension. (In 20,000 Words Without Mathematics) * Copyright c December 1999 (*Previous
copyrights 1959, ‘60, ‘66, ‘70, ‘79 & ‘85.) * By Kent Benjamin Robertson, Published by Great Continental EuroAsian Green Grass
RiverDragon Productions Unlimited San Francisco City College, Small Theater Auditorium. Greenpeace Benefit (Expanded edition) * * *
* * * * * * October, 1976 "Not long ago I was kindly admonished that the subject of this ev-enings' discussion - which is Einstein's
4-Dimensional Space-Time Continuum - is far too technically specialized and complicated for the majority of most otherwise
knowledgeable persons. That, if I ever attempted to lecture it to an open audience, any such attempt would inevitably fail and moreover,
quite possibly bore peo-ple to sleep. Such talk does not discourage me however; permit me to tell you why. There's bound to be a few
people here tonight, who need to catch up on some sleep. Of the few well-intended critics who have made these heavy lidded predictions,
none have read my book or attended my lectures. It’s their jobs they sleep on. Such relaxed and yawning, recreationally preoccupied
forecasts faithfully represent the fashionable response to any proposal that the 4th Dimension can be identified or substantially
communicated: without mathematics. Like gravity, the 4th Dimension is formally assigned a permanent post of non-mathematical
incomprehensibility. Hence, any suggestion that the fourth dimension is non-mathematically approachable is im-mediately evaluated by
the knowing as the mark of a rank scientific novice. Someone who does not know enough mathematics to under-stand that the 4th
dimension is comprehensively accessible, only to those who do (‘know enough mathematics’). These foregone determinations stem from
the fact that there is not even the slightest history of any unsuccessful attempts to non-mathematically identify the 4th Dimension - let
alone any successful one. No such accomplishments are anticipated. The 4th Dimension is correctly equated with time and mo-tion, while
formally and consistently relegated to be non-mathematically incomprehensible and even unimaginable. An abstraction on the face of a
speculative wrist watch - in those 3- dimensionally timeless words (George Gamow, GRAVITY). This is the reason why none of my
somnambulant critics - most of them confidentially vanquished physicists and/or Big Bang gangers - (explosive beginners and entropically
whimpering enders) have troubled themselves with reading or attending my lectures. Hopefully, this accounts for all of the more serious
and important matters; so that we may address ourselves, if you will, to all of this allegory insensibility, idle chatter, inane scrawl and/or
ranting bom-bast about gravity being the 4th Dimension. Gravity Is The 4th Dimension "That is an unprecedented statement. The only
thing gravity and the 4th Dimension are presently recognized to have in common as far as academic physics is concerned, is what is not
known about them. Specifically: neither gravity nor the 4th Dimension has ever been non mathematically identified. It is acknowledged
that they exist, it is mathematically and elaborately de-scribed what they do, but it is not and it has never been comprehended what they
are. On the other hand, it is my intention to generate and popularize only one particularly prominent and inevitable question around the
unprecedented statement that Gravity Is The 4th Dimension, and that question is. Didn't we know that before? And, if not: why not? If
the statement, 'Gravity is the 4th Dimension' is incorrect, why has it never been disqualified? No one is being asked, neither of course is
anyone obliged to accept or believe that gravity is the 4th Dimension. When any one at any time finds this statement seriously credible it
is never because I said so, or due to the introduction of a lot of new or ponderous ideas. The statement is found credible when it is
revealed and recognized as the inevitable and quite over-whelming import of a wealth of simple, fundamental and familiar facts. Well
known but hitherto unrelated facts, which, when related, reveal quite unexpected but equally unavoidable, imminent and overdue; still
remarkably unrecognized (and as we shall see, stub-bornly and apocryphally denied) conclusions. Terra Incognita, revisited (Here be
unslayable Old World dragons):

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2020 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins