Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Full Acceleration In 3 Dimentions

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by will/">will on February 9, 2000 01:14:25 UTC

well since i ask ed about relativity i might as well throw a unintelligible comment on what i have though about black holes

im not a physist wish i coulda been one but im not

as a object falls into a event horizion in 3 dimentional space the gravity is = to a acceleration of the speed of light thats what the event horizon is

if i understand that right the point were gravity is so powerful it could accelerate a object in theory from no motion to the speed of light instantly

thierfore once a object has full acceleration in one direction hasnt its propertys changed fundamentally because if the speed of light is the maximum accelleration then all its fields assuming they move at the speed of light and its energy now become the propertys of a object in two dimentional space and thierfore act like a 2 dimentional object within 3 dimentional space retaining its gravity

to say a field cant be moveing at the speed of light in two directions it must be moveing in one direction with its partical or it would have to be said that a feild can move faster than light

my email name didnt show on my last post so if u would like to send me a response email me at will727777@aol.com

that is the only way i can visualise a black hole

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins