Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Full Acceleration In 3 Dimentions

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by will on February 20, 2000 08:07:16 UTC

: I think Your wrong. that is so not true. ans so wrong. Were : the heck did you come up with that crapy idea

lol too be honest i was thinking about the old saying what happens when a irrisstible force meets a immovabale object, but then i started thinking about gravity how irrisistable can gravity become ?

what if a black hole s gravity was so strong that it had enough gravity to accelerate a object or photon or partical to c within a instant or photon

if ur thinking in time then then at what point does time reach a instant in consideration to gravity and mass

if ur thinking in motion what if gravity travels faster than the speed of light or instantaneous everwere and can gravity violate speacial relativty in concern to the speed in a black hole

to say just as thought everone knows that to accelerate a object to c is like imposible by useing any type of kinectic energy but does that same law apply to gravitational energy ? we cant even mesure or see a so called graviton how can anyone know how its actuall mechanism works other than what is know by observation of how it reacts with mass

or did i miss it that we can measure gravitons and their is such a thing and they move at the speed of light or whatever since all talk on black holes is basicaly theory right

but thats how i came up with that crazy idea :)

sorry if it offended u

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins