Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Blackholes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Sergio Sanchez/">Sergio Sanchez on May 20, 1997 21:48:34 UTC

For me it is easy to Understand , that Blackholes and Quazars are Engines that keep our Universe alive, every thing in the Universe is a copy of each other,for example what keep our World alive is in part the fertilize from plants and animals, we eat we fertilize like the others animals. This happens in others planets with people like us . Blackholes eats , Quazars fertilize. Thats is a Universal law. In the Other Side another Universe, with no matter only pure Energy , their is where "THE MASTER OF ALL UNIVERSES LIVES". That is where we go when we died, our energy "Soul, spirit, what ever you want to call it,I will like to use the WORD< MASTER> AND ENERGY, the others words had been use for Human kind, so much for their own economic benefits. That I like more my words. This is a Theory Why not?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins