Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Blackholes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alex Lima/">Alex Lima on February 7, 1998 08:10:33 UTC

: : For me it is easy to Understand , that Blackholes : : and Quazars are Engines that keep our Universe alive, : : every thing in the Universe is a copy of each other,for : : example what keep our World alive is in part the : : fertilize from plants and animals, we eat we fertilize : : like the others animals. This happens in others planets with : : people like us . Blackholes eats , Quazars fertilize. : : Thats is a Universal law. In the Other Side another : : Universe, with no matter only pure Energy , their is : : where "THE MASTER OF ALL UNIVERSES LIVES".

: : This is an interesting bit of philosophy; is it : scientifically testable, provable, reproducible? : If it is a theory, what experiment can be conducted : on it and what is the predicted result? My : opinion is that unless it can be independently : tested and proven to ANY observer, then as a : theory it is untenable and falls apart...BJ : : That is where we go when we died, our energy "Soul, spirit, : : what ever you want to call it,I will like to use : : the WORD< MASTER> AND ENERGY, the others words had been : : use for Human kind, so much for their own economic benefits. : : That I like more my words. : : This is a Theory Why not?

As said before, the Universe works as a hole.Everything is interconnected. And it is also constantly changing. It`s a "dance" of energy. There`s, in fact, a scientifically way to experiment the "Master of All the Universes". Of course one has to be very sincere and humble in this approach.And can be conducted by anyone. It is an experiment beyond the fisical senses, because the fisical senses(sight, smell, taste...)are able to recognize only a very limited spectrum of this energy(our science proved already this fact; e.g.:some sounds we cannot hear). This experiment must be conduct as follow: - One has to recognize the difference between body and conscience. The body contantly changes while the conscience simply "is". It is the origin of thoughts and lights the hole Universe. How to do this differentiation ? It's quite simple. We always say: my arm, my head, my leg... . So, how can one be something that is one's possession? Realize this and the first step is behind. - One has to recognize the difference between thoughts/emotions and conscience. For thoughts and emotions are a passing clouds in the sky of consciousness and are different from the seer, the perciever of all. - One has to recognize the identity between his conscience and the conscience of others. For the "I" is common to all. - One must experience the I as "pure conscience" in deep inquire(that`s where sincerity and humbleness are needed); one must fell the need serve the "I" in other bodies; and one have to Love the I. The I is the source of all, it's the energy that lights the bulb of the Universe. This experiment is not like a simple laboratory experience, for science has limits. These limits are the limits of the intelect, wich is lightned by the consciense. How can the cognizable knows the source of cognition? So be patience, it's not "just like that" It's a process of low and steady grow. But what you are bound to realize is really astonishig. You are infinite. You are pure love. You are without beginnig. You are without end. You are the source of all.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins