Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Two Spacetimes Cosmology

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on November 20, 2005 20:59:50 UTC

Wanda,

Thanks for the Tony Smith lead. Yes his two 4-dim cosmology with four 4-dim compactifications and an internal spacetime is vastly different from my two spacetime cosmology with 3 6-dim compactifications: [26d-2(4d)=18d=3*6d]; and an external (to our universe) spacetime. But apparently he was the first to realize the need for two spacetimes.

My post on the PhysicsForum, called Stringy Spacetimes, did not generate a single reply. And the entire cosmology posed as a series of questions, Questions of String Cosmology, generated only one....which said that he also thought inflation was caused by or at least coincident with compactification, but the the rest was speculative and at best prescient, which means to know before hand.

So I have some hope that I said something meaningful, hopefully very meaningful, of cosmic proportions. Thanks for your contributions.

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins