Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Some More Scripture

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 16, 2003 21:26:39 UTC

RE: >> Clearly this is not the first coming of Jesus for none of the above happened. Do not take things out of context

This is the context ---
Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;
and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

RE: >> You missed my point. When Matthew says that the Holy Spirit is the father of Jesus, he is saying that god the father and god the Holy Spirit are the same.

Sorry I missed your point that God the Father and God the Holy Spirit are the same.
But I think you missed my point that Jesus and God the Father are the same.(John 10:30)
Three in person, One in substance.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;
RE:>> Also note that He was talking to the lost sheep of Israel, not you.
I just beg to differ. Jesus is the Good Shepherd of all who believe in Him and receive the Holy Ghost. You simply do not believe the whole of scripture. There is the real difference between our beliefs.

RE:>> In no way did this authorize the KJV.
In no way ? In no way through your eyes maybe.
Again, probably because you do not believe the whole of scripture because of your bent about Paul ?

RE: >> Bet you never kept this commandment which was afirmed by Jesus.
Jesus kept all of the commandments up until He died on the cross.
This was the dividing line of all of human history.
B.C. A.D.
Jews Jews&Gentiles as one
Levitical law law of grace

I love you, my friend.
My best to your family, Eric

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins