Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Bob May`s Website

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert May on June 17, 2000 05:51:35 UTC

I really didn`t want to go to one of the free websites because the several that I have played with all have primitive abilities to do a page. I`m playing with TreeWay at the moment and after spending 2 hours on it, I have the basic front page up and running. None of the links work nor does any of the images load up. I hav a request in to them to see what I can do.
As far as publishing the pages as they stand now, feel free to do so and include them with your own pages freely. I believe in the GNU license - it`s all freeware.
The images can be captured from the pages by right clicking on them and saving the picture to disk. All of the images except my picture are GIFs that are pretty stock. I have been pretty successful in printing stuff from the web and the big problem is when images cross page boundries and that is where I generally capture the image to the clipboard and put into another program and print that.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins