Back to Home

ATM Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Amateur Telescope Making | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Equipment For ISP

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rick Crockett on June 17, 2000 08:30:48 UTC

As you know I am cleaning out my workshop to start some big work. In Making room I have a HP two bay and three bay plentiums and some other equipment that would be useful to an ISP. Was going to do a deal to startup a local ISP. If you come across a startup I would be willing to furnish this equipment for a Local DSL and Astronomy data site.
Replacement is about $20K.

I also have some daisy wheel printers for those doing thesis work. (some universities want the papers typed). I am willing to trade or donate these for a good cause if nothing else for parts (servo motors etc.)

Still looking for coating equipment such as pwr supplies tungsten elements and/or boats. May have the pumping system but still looking incase?

Relatives I haven` seen for nearly twenty years are coming in tomorrow but will stop by TM class if I can.

Cheers,
-Rick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins