Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Pleadians/Earth's Magnetosphere/solar Magnetic Polar Shield

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Esther Suzanne on October 5, 2003 21:11:11 UTC

Message to all from lunaperla17: a dream told me to spread this message over the internet (I have visions) the message was as follows: the Earth's magnetosphere (a solar shield that is based on the magnetism of the Earth's poles and it diverts rays of light from the sun and other information) was not a natural thing, instead it was created ages ago by e.t's/ufo non-Earth/non-humans and in real life it does have a barrier around the Earth like a net sort of. also it's poles (in N & S of Earth) switch polarity every so many years and in my dream it told me that it was an artificial thing that was like a machine of energy crystals or other device that is buried underneath the icy poles and that's why it switches polarity. Also for info on Pleadians there's a book out by Barbara Marciniak called "Bringers of the Dawn" with great info on that matter. Peace to all and trust your inner spirit guide/3rd eye, everyone has it. Never fear anything in this dimension, use the light to soar to great hights.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins