Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Girl Friend

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Phil on August 15, 2002 03:36:50 UTC

I am concerned that my girl friend is an extraterrestrial. I will call her Julia for this discussion.

Julia is extremely beautiful. In fact she is almost unearthly beautiful. She has magical green eyes that seem to change color with the surroundings. She dramatically affects electrical devices such as TV’s, computers, radios, and VCRs. Sometimes enhancing the devices ability and sometimes knocking them out. She doesn’t like the news on TV and often “zaps” the screen out. Julia is very smart, but here is the really weird part – her head is extremely heavy when she lets me hold it up over the edge of a couch. Julia is petite, around 5’3”, but very strong for her size and sometimes seems to have limitless amounts of energy. She is a vegetarian and will not eat animals. She sometimes talks about the Virgo cluster of galaxies and the quasars and supernova in that region. She was surprised at the clarity of the Hubble Telescope’s deep sky photos, which have been displayed on the Internet, as if she was surprised at our capabilities. She is studying anthropology and likes to travel the world a lot - reviewing and recording what she sees. Julia collects objects and refuses to throw things away. She marvels at small objects like pens, pencils, pins, and eggs. She claims that she was born and raised in the rural outskirts of Kentucky, but speaks perfect English, better than a British accent. My cats like her, but behave differently round her compared to anyone else. The thing that made me finally decide to make this posting is that recently, after seeing the move signs. She said that the only crops landings that ever looked real to her were in Deshret. I looked up where Deshret is…Egypt 2500 BC!

- In love

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins