Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Last Word

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by L Madia on April 12, 2002 04:23:24 UTC

Trip,

I am tired of this discusion. I am tired of repeated insults and your insistance that it is nothing personal. Let me quote your last post..... "You hold yourself forth as an investigator," "Lenny -- Your "investigation abmonts to the belief that "ALL you know is all that exists" and this makes you a poor investigator, not to mention a tiresome person to discuss anything with." You pulled my quote out of content and were deceptive as to its intent.
Perhaps we have a language problem here, but from where I come from that is a pretty good insult and I do take it personally. You may write this is nothing personal. but your words say other wise.

For my part,I do not believe I have used insults nor emotional outbursts to deliver my point. I have not attacked you personally. You say you are a geoloist, have I ever questioned that claim. Have I ever accused you of using poor investigating skills? I have never questioned your integrety, insulted you nor leveled any personal attack against you. If I had, I would have had the moral courage to admit as much.

You have as of yet answered my repeated question as to what proof do you have to back up your claims. It doesn't matter if you choose to ignore the truth as it is or acknowledge it as such, the fact is today, as I type this post, there is not a single shred of evidence to prove that there is life on other worlds other than earth. Nothing exists to prove your point. I have asked you to provide this so called proof and you have avoided such a call. I do not believe UFO's are maned by aliens from other worlds. I do not believe physical life exists any where but on earth and so far all evidence points to that fact. You say there is life out there, you say you have evidence, than I say as I have said in the past, please provide the proof.

Finally, I am deeply concerned as to why you spue so much hate and hurtle so many insults my way. You seem unable to hold an intelegent conversation without erupting into a tyred of insults and inflamitory remarks.

I do not intend to continue this discusion with you as it is futile. You seem unable to reason and respond to a contradictory idea with anything else but anger and insult. I do not enjoy that nor will I continue in that venure.

Goodby

Lenny

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins