Happy Halloween

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: UFO Phemomena Is Terrestrial

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by A Firicano on January 19, 1999 23:09:10 UTC

: : I believe that 30% of UFO phenomena is secret government spycraft, not : : extra-terrestrial life forms. The other 70% of sightings are just illusions : : or paranoia

: I think your right about the 30% being gov. related I think its : probably more like 70%. But I'm not sure about the other 30%. : Too many governmental cover-ups and run-arounds.

;I think its what we do not know, is safer than knowing what is true. Panic would happen. But its a fact no more coverups will be after June 3rd 2000

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google
 
Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2017 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins