Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
End Of Discusion

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by L Madia on April 6, 2002 06:04:33 UTC

Tripp and to all others,

I have not answered you in some time because I wanted to reply with login and not anger.

I believe I have a right to my opinions concerning the aspect of ufo's and who pilots them. Pehaps those opinions do not make you happy, but is that a bad thing? Are we supposed to clamp the lid on any concept that we disagree with? You may consider my theories closed minded, but in reality you are the one with a closed mind because you do not want to hear what anyone else has to say if you disagree.

I do not wish to agrue on this message board, only pass the time by posting my opinions. So in the hope of getting a proper response without vehemous anger I will again post my opinion.

I believe ufo's are real. I know people are seeing something. I don't think all sitings can be logically explained. Some are indeed unknown.

I believe the government is concerned about ufo's and would or could be activly cover up any info they have.

I do not believe ufo's are piloted by aliens from other planets.

I do not believe there is physical life in the universe other than on earth.

I base my beliefs on what I consider the only evidence available at this time. If someone has any hard evidence to the contrary let me know. Note what I said, "hard evidence". Per scientific procedure it is not possible nor necessary for me to prove my point because(1) it is not possible to prove a negitive and (2) I am making a stand for the status quo. IE what I believe confirms to all known scientific facts as they exist today.

If someone wants to refute the facts as stated they would be required to produce proof in the same manner Gallieo did concerning the nature of the solar system. He could not state he thought the sun was the center, he offered proof because he was right. Thus, in like manner it is contingent on anyone who believes that ufo's are piloted by aliens from other worlds to provide proof.

When you do so I will respond,

Lenny

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins