Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not True?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by L Madia on March 26, 2002 02:22:17 UTC

Hi Tripp,

It seems as if I really got you angry per you veamous attacks per your various post. I don't understand why you are so upset. This is a discussion board and even though I don't have the time to research the evidence as it seems you have, that doesn't mean I can't express my views. If we can get past the personel attacks, I think we might be able to have a level headed discussion and enjoy ourselves.

First of all I want to say that I have investigated the subject of UFOs. I have read many books and articles. I have done a little personal investigation and I have even sited what I believe was a UFO. I know about the various theories of perpulsion, the supposed recordings in the Bible, Indian lore, and other ancient texts. I have read accounts of UFO activity in the middle ages up to and including the Industrial Revolution and the modern age. I know about the sitings in the mid west of the USA at and around the end of the 19th Century.

I have read about men in black, the link to the paranormal and the varous government cover ups such as Project Blue Book. I have read of the theory the ancients had contact with UFOs and thus developed their believe in gods from said contacts. I can go on.

What I want to address is the misconception that I don't believe UFO's exists. I surely believe they do, but I don't think they are from another world. I think that explanation leaves to many unanswered questions.

I know the logic in numbers, but as I said you cannot prove the existance of live with statistics. You know as well as I do that many noted scientists have stated that they believe we are alone. (I do too.)

Your attack on me is puzzling. Why is it so imperative to you that I am wrong? I am not so worried about what you believe for you have a right to believe what you want and to post it on this board. Yet, you seem angry at me for what I believe and chastize me for having a closed mind. It looks to me that you want everyone to believe you and if they don't then there must be something wrong with them. That is a closed mind, one that wants to shut down anyone who doesn't agree with them.

I am an investigator for the state I live in and have developed varioius investigative techniques. I know how to make a case and what constitutes proof. I say the those who claim UFOs occupants are from another cannot prove their point. If you have proof provide it and if is sufficient I will believe you. So far you have only been insulting.

Finally, if you are trying to prove your point then it is up to you to do so. I can't prove a negitive (as you well know). Thus I can only say there is no life out there. If you want to prove otherwise you must provide concrete proof. I know that has not been done and I don't think it ever will. If you think different that is your perogitive.

I am not angry at you for your belief, why so angry at me?

Lenny

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins