Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Keep An Open Mind

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Saturn on February 28, 2002 04:33:27 UTC

but also consider the depth of lies that we know our Government is capable of.

But we may know more before too long. The Chinese have announced that they intend to establish a moon based by 2010 (I found this to be a little bit coincidental after I read Peacocks book)

On the same website as I found the book about UFOs and Government coverup, I also found some very interesting points concerning the Moon Hoax - it seems less and less likely that the Apollo missions happened as they were portrayed - and when you consider the list of reasons Mr. Peacock puts forward it is easy to understand what was at stake for us (the US) at the time. The more I read the less I believe that the missions were real.
Try this url, it might work, it seems a lot of this guys site has been taken down.

http://people.mail2me.com.au/~vk4vkd/Mooned.htm

I just checked and it was still a working page.
You will also find a link to the site of the book Dark Moon - I hope you can find the time to visit that site - it raises even more doubts than Mr. Peacocks site. (albeit I like the way Peacock puts his case, and it seems that what he said about the fatal effects of the cosmic radiation is very real)
No matter which path you choose to walk, walk it in daylight.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins