Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
UFO There Is Something Out There

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lee on February 15, 2002 09:53:40 UTC

You give a very interesting statement about planes when airspace was closed 11Sept.

Can I add though that airspace in other countries wasnt closed and there were probably sights of UFOs in other countries on that date, it would be intresting to find some facts about that as I do confess I have none to support my claim.

Also UFOs were seen well before planes were even in the sky. I have read many books about UFOs appearing in the sky in 1600 where there were seen to be 'fighting' in the sky. They knew even in them days something about astronomy.

You can believe what you want, but I thought I would put my own comment in anyway.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins