Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Chupacabra

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Dima M. on January 13, 2002 01:51:34 UTC

Yes, it's a creature that, they say, kills animals, and takes out their internal organs. The ineteresting thing is that animals are found with very CAREFULY removed organs. There isn't a mess that usually happens when some tiger or lion kills an animal. Chupacabrus is a part of Mexican culture, actually, so I, personally, don't have a strong belief in it. They would have already had some strong evidence. But I can believe that extraterrestrials come and get some organs to do experiments. I read that some people claim they have witnessed the act of cows being floated in a spaceship and then thrown down back on the ground. Things like that have happened quite often in southern Colorado and northern New Mexico -- an area where humans had nuclear experiments long time ago. People say that aliens come to check the radiation level, since the organs that are taken out are the specific organs that are used to measure radiation level (you can't just get some random organs and hope to find radiation there. Liver is an organ that shows signs of radiation very well, so it has been taken out most of the times). The question that I have then, is why do they throw the cows back on our planet? Why not just eliminate all the evidence?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2017 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins