Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"tube Seers","dune Seers", And The Truth

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Floyd Young on September 4, 2001 04:17:36 UTC

The "tube seers" are simply following the crowd and trying to get in on something that would be world shattering. Mostly just to say"I told you so." when the s*** hits the fan.

The "dune seers" are following what NASA (Big Brother) is telling them to see. They too have the "I told you so." mentality.

The primary issue her is the ability to see the evidence without outside influence, something that is very difficult and even impossible for most people, even though they don't it.

I myself have always had this "wonderful gift" (I say curse) to be able to pull my mental frame of reference seperate of outside influences (this causes me endless problems in most all aspects of life).........
And yes here it comes people.... I have, after very careful observation and weighing of both sides say that these "structures" are neither tubes or dunes, but rather crest shaped rock/mineral formations that have been etched out of non-earth like layers of minerals by non-earth like 300MPH windstorms.

They ARE "natural" geological formations, we just have no comparison here on Earth, Mars has a much drier and thinner atmosphere, it also has 300mph duststorms that recent evidence shows may possibly carry large static electric charges.

Think about it, mineral formations on a world that has not seen water erosion in at least a billion years, different planetary crust and volcanic activity(non-Earth pattern mineral deposits), 300mph static charged dust storms...You have some pretty unique erosion patterns in this scenerio.

Flame me if you wish, but I do ask that you at least attempt to use a few of YOUR OWN brain cells before doing so.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins