Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Trust Science, I Dont Trust The Government

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tony Cardona on July 31, 2001 22:28:07 UTC

Welcome to this forum my friend. Look i understand what you are saying. verall this forum does have many foolish and far-fetched ideas about UFOs and exraterrestrial life but to write off all the evidence to the contrary that there are indeed aliens amongst us, well you are either very ignorant or just not enlightened on the subject material. For starters, forget Mars. Mars is a desolate worl, a world that has gone thru so much greenhouse effects and deteriation in its atmosphere that any life that exists now is underground, baterial organisms that somehow have adapted to live off the poisonous gases that the atmosphere holds in. The idea that Mars today has litle green men is absurd. One time in the distant past I am sure there was a Mars with oceans, continents. and life. In what form? i dont know. Who cares. You dont need to look to Mars to ask yourself if there is life beyond Earth in this solar system. You see the truth is catching up to the lies. I am 23 years old, and I have read about paranormal phenomenon and UFOs since I was a 8yr old boy. My parents would by me the TIME life UFO books and I would read and studay all I could about space and the unexplained. What intrigues me to this day is how information is suppressed. Information in the form of letters, memos, reports, all kinds of suppressed data that speaks about the phenomena of UFOs and extraterrestrial life. What surprises me is that the # of believers, the # of people whop are out for the truth have tripled recently. the internet has opened doors to each other and to the public. Information is leaking out and the government will soon be forced to acknowledge that something is happening in our skies.

Recently i learned that NASA was forced to release documents in their secret vaults thru the Freedom of Information Act. Now NASA, has always held the belief to the public that there are no kind of UFOs int he sky and that there is no reason to believe in extraterrestrial life. But as of lately, strange objects and footage have been captured from the space shuttles, from live downlink cameras where astronauts are filming the earth and all f a sudden catch the images of objects zipping past each other, criss crossing the atmosphere in orbit playing cat and mouse. These objects hurl thru space at speeds and angles of travel that are impssible to fathom by our present state of technology. What kind of object in space travels one 90 degree angle then stops in midair for a second and then goes the other direction??? That is impossible and I hope u look for this space footage. Look in Yahoo! look for "UFO space footage" eventually you will come to a site that has these things for download you will see. There are things above our planet that we cant explain. I have a picture of the new Alpha space station taken from Atlantis while she was undocking heading into orbit for return to Earth. In two camera frames taken 37 minutes aprt you can see an object that in the shape of a disc with three lights hovers in the background miles and miles away in space but is clearly visible to the camera! What could this object be? NASA offered these pictures thru a web address live and they updated the pic after 20 seconds, a fellow ufo researcher with a very live satelite uplink connection on his computer was able to save these pictures to share with us. When Nasa thumbed through the feeds, they abruptly cancelled the live feed and fed the public fake clean obital pictures of Earth. Like anyone who was paying attention and saw the frames didnt know that what we just saw was alien spacecraft flying int he camera view of the shuttle!!!

Its very conclusive evidence in my eyes. you just need to see the evidence.

I dont believe we are alone in this universe. Life scientifically can exist anywhere where the setting and environment are correct. Its a one in a million place but it happens. I mean whos to say life came from this planet. theres a report out that says water comets from space that originate in the Kuiper belt somewhere byond uranus and neptune regularly send millions of these water coments to the earth, where they melt in the atmosphere and ovr eons and eons of years may have created the oceans on Earth. you see this constant bombardment of water comets, basically snow balls with no rocky core just water vapor condensed into ice..these snowballs hit the earth yearly millions and millions of them it is feasable to believe that this constant bombardment of water vapor int o the atmosphere could account for all the water on Earth. Its possible. you just have to think beyond normal space time, and ultimately Science.

Im not looking for myself when i look to the skies for answers. Im just looking for the truth. The truth others know but try to dissuade us from.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins