Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hopefully This Will Convice More People

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Stephen Campbell on May 15, 2001 07:40:55 UTC

I saw the video clip on the web sight,quite impressive, i know without doubt that ET's are real, i saw a circular craft in 1975 in a thunder storm in tucson, i estimated its diameter was about equal to the wingspan of a 707, every time the lightning discharged i could see the reflection off of the highly polished metal structure, it had three hemispherical protrusions on bottom of craft(oriented equalaterally) with a bright circular glow in the center. it just hovered there motionless for about 3-minutes, i got the distinct impression that whatever was in control of this craft was studying the storm,and wondered if this craft would get hit by lightning which seemed to bend around it,also the presence of this craft seemed to make the lightning discharge more frequently,this was the most amazing thing ive ever seen and something i'll never forget.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins