Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dimestore Book Again And Again!!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eddie Casey on February 16, 2001 10:54:27 UTC

Listen Tripp (appropriate handle that) I am 'missing' no point as you put it. Are you writing this bilge from some secure unit, gaining access to some side ward during the night. When you post an hypothesis, and that's what you are doing, the recipients, ie the world at large or 'us' read it and respond to it. Based on the evidence you submit MY conclusion is that mars is dead. No POINT missed there I'm afraid. I know you feel you inhabit some enlightened highground but you share this space with the myriad other 'enlightened' folk who interpret any image that comes thier way. I'll let you in on a little secret, world goverment's don't tell us all the fact's. They work outside, above and BEYOND the law and they will continue to do so. And alien lifeforms only show themselves to lonely lumberjacks who then spend a lifetime trying to convince people like me. But not you Tripp, come the day people like you and the other million authors who pen dimestore book after book will scream together 'WE TOLD YOU SO'!! SO don't insult my intelligence by assuming YOU have some inside knowledge that allows you say I've missed the point. Now go away and take your medication, and remember, that nurse standing over you may well be undercover. He probably works for the goverment. He may well be protecting mankind from your secrets!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins