Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
4 Of 4 & Source URL To Come!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tripp McCann on February 10, 2001 06:52:35 UTC

Sorry Al,

You are right.. I have not yet given you the URL's to validate the imagery..

HOWEVER.. I am only up to Part 3 of 4

Look forward to part 4 of 4 "The Temple" tomorrow (saturday) or Sunday.. followed by my posting of the Source image as well as a locator image to see *exactly* where my images were taken from. I apologize for the delay. I am both dealing in things in my life as well as have some imagery i wish to work on to enhance my presentation.

I believe the images I am showing in these parts 1 through 4 of 4 show undeniable, startling evidence that the presence on Mars is current and *ACTIVE*.

This information follows on the evidence seen in "The Tower" on my web site which also shows undeniable, immediate activity. "The Tower" is also part of a larger areal analysis presented on Mars UnEarthed referred to as "Lagoon, Ridge & River".

Those of you paying attention to the "surface" of the Mars debate have only heard thus far about the "Face" and whether or not it is artificial. These debate has been furthered even more recent images of the "Face" in Cydonia. Even *IF* the "Face" proves to be artificial, which i personally believe, it is quite evidently so erroded that it is not in good repair and can only be "relict" or an old or even.. ancient construct. What I am presenting shows activity.. steam.. tracks.. numerous smoke sources (stacks) and other more .. subtle evidences that I have not yet presented.

Mars UnEarthed

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins