Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That's What They'd Like You To Believe..

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tripp McCann on January 19, 2001 06:17:14 UTC

All this i would consider a possibly reasonable explanation for these things..

....until I began examining the NASA Mars imagery released on the web back in June and discovered 140 YARD diameter glassy tubes with somewhat regularly spaced supporting arches traversing mars out of a tri-radiate fracture.

Since then I've discovered many, many artificial structures on mars that can in no way be "natural"

I suggest you view my postings below with imagery and visit my web page, Mars UnEarthed: http://geocities.com/marsunearthed

What are my qualifications to adjudge this Mars imagery? I am a professional Geologist and know geomorphologic structure as seen from above in satellite imagery..and have consulted the US Government on satellite imagery during time of war.

In brief, I no longer believe that they let the "alien" story be believed to cover up other classified reconaissance "craft". I believe whole heartedly that aliens ARE here.. and have been coming here since ancient times recorded in the Bible and before.. are on Mars.. are on our own moon..and in all likelihood are *HERE* on Earth.

Comments?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins