Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Once Alien Life On Mars?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tripp McCann on January 18, 2001 06:02:36 UTC

I think OTHERS might have something to say about us "droping nukes" and "colonizing"

By the way, there are alread deciduous trees on mars. Look at the dark cluster in my image of "Tracked Area & Bunker" to the North and south of the area indicated as the bunker. These appear to be vertical stands of --- TREES! Other areas of larger image footprint this was taken from shows clusters with indications of them being deciduous or "pine" type trees, although much detail is lost in pixelization.

I *THINK* we need to re-examine NASA's on prefessed explanations for the last two probes onto Mars surface having failed: 1 was given the reason for failure as having been an oversight in converting metric to english measurements..and the other was said to have had its landing system enacted too late to adequately slow the fall.

*RIGHT*

Given what I and others are finding on Mars, evidence of active structures, this makes these simple explanations seem much more likely to be cover stories.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins