Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Couldn't Be Water On Mars?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tripp McCann on January 18, 2001 05:51:45 UTC

i think you NEED to look at my water announcement of fluid bodies on mars.

THINGS are not as we've been told. You will note that the "INTRO to Water World" ends with a NASA/MSSS image showing a clear cumulus cloud..streaming water. There is a clear and evident ecosystem in place. Perhaps this may be varried from our own water, but for there to be evaporation and precipitation, there must be, more than likely, more pure water rather than a compound like clathrate or water with heavey disolved salts.

Clathrate is compound with water, H20, as a matrix and other coumpounds such as methane held in the interstices of that matrix,giving the fluid a differing phase diagram than water alone.

NASA itself has posted numerous seeps and trickles on Mars on the MSSS web site. These seeps are almost universally in the mid latitudes. Why would these mid lattitudes be "seeping" or melting off if Mars were not undergoing likely severe climatic change? Where I've found water bodies on Mars presented in at Mars UnEarhed is in more equitorial regions.

Given the undenialble artificial structures and presence of water bodies, I'd have to say we are not being told the current conditions on Mars. Wouldn't you?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins