Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Could UFOs Be Time TRavelers?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 15, 2000 04:12:39 UTC

Well, Mike. I think He made us in His image, like in the mind, a mind which can create things as He does. The word image connotes imagination. I think all things come about by thought. Possibly the solid thoughts of a God or Diety would suffice. Althe a creature may not be the Creator it could be allowed' to create within certain limitations, ie within the creation of the solid thought of God. I have no problem believing or 'knowing' there are other type creatures besides us creatures here on earth planet. I suppose Jesus could be other creatures savior too. But I had a thought. Why can't a savior look and ac like the creature he is saving? If Jesue looked like humans then why can't there be a bird savior or an alien savior too?
You see I also think in the image of God is also meaning thatGod has imagined us into being. He has this mental image of us and there we are! I think a savior is anything that gets you to realize the actual truth. Why not another specie at times? What about pure thought creatures. Why not?
Wilder~*
Just because we humans have bodies, why not an entirely different kind of body sutle or gross or what about no body at all? The pssibilities are limitless. I like the idea of a thought being. And I believe that everything is, in fact a thought or an idea to begin with.
God is such a droal name for the Supreme. Perhaps He will tell us His real name someday. He is so beautiful He ust have a beautifull name. I kind of like the title Adoni myself as it is pretty.
Wilder~*

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins