Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Have Seen

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mike on November 14, 2000 00:30:41 UTC

In 1978 I was going to fairafax missouri to vist my freinds wife and there new born son. We topped a hill and went into what is known in this area as the fairafax flats. And this thing came into veiw in the sky. I stopped my pickup and hung out the window. And what I saw amazed me there was this object. That was 400 yards long and two hundred wide! That is a guess it blocked out the stars. There was a red, blue, green, and white light at the 4 corners it was silent as I watched it cross the sky. And no my pickup didn't stop running or the lights didn't dim. like so many storys of this kind. I was looking up though I just watched it moving very slowy over the valley. later I learned that the people in RockPort Missouri saw a rainbow of colors in that direction that night. One was a teacher at our school. Was it a Ufo(un idenified flying object) Yes was it A life from another planet well i don't know about that. but it was one of the coolest things I have ever Seen!!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins