Notice: session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/astro/websites/astronomynet/htdocs/sitewide.php on line 4 Could UFOs Be Time TRavelers? - an Astronomy Net UFO Forum Message
Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Could UFOs Be Time TRavelers?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 10, 2000 05:57:06 UTC

Wat if some ligit UFOs were time travelers? How do we really know what kind of creatures share the univere with us? There could be many entities who wish to get to know us and would have us meet them and become their friends. I'm not talking stupid cults here. To my way of thinking they have to be in existance in a simiar way that we are. I just think that they could go through time and dimensions to travel. I just think we spot one of them or their machines once in a while. I don't think all ufo are necessarly ufos but a few almost have to be. I'm ust thinking of really good creatures. Bad creatures I wouldn't want to tangle with. I just think if our hearts' in the right place they will come and be friends with us. I don't think anyone really wants to be alone and them more advanced ones would seek us out to share comoradare. Just send them love and they will send you love too. Well, I GOT OF THE SUbject of ufos being time travelers. Any one els have any ideas?
Wilderness~&

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins