Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
UFos From Other Dimensions?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 10, 2000 05:31:50 UTC

Could ufo be from other dimensional universes? Or is our universe multi-dimensional? Also could beings from other planets within our galaxy be coming here to earth through time portals, worm holes or just from different vibrational levels? Beings could b comng here from other galaxies also. Most of us would question whether we have had 'visitations' at all. Why wouldn't 'they' be more prolific in their communications with 'us'? Why is a ufo never in our newspaper headlines? Do 'they' wish to be discreet or are 'we' hiding something? Any one with a brain would surmise there must be others in the universe. If we were the only ones it would be a very dull universe. Just think of all the different size galaxies here in our one universe, never mind other universes! I just think the idea of other entities is facinating! It's just too bad that we sometimes seem so 'cut off' from other creatures' societies. Some of these beings must be very mental and the idea of running off in a metalic space ship to find one may not be the only way to go about it. Not to say the space race is not a good thing as I think it is. Maybe we sometimes isolate ourselves from these wonderfull creatures by our dissbelief and our closed minds. I know a lot of people 'believe' in aliens. It's just that the proof of the pudding hasn't seemed too eminant of late. So maybe if we all think really hard they might 'hear' us and sort of feel sorry for us and be our friends. Maybe a course in receptiveness might help. I like Misio Caucu and Steve Hawking and a few others who have good ideas. I think the world is made up of ideas and wouldn't it be great to communicate with other idea beings!
Wilderness Prophet~&

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins