Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
U.F.O S In Mississippi

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by tRaGiC on October 5, 2000 19:15:34 UTC

Last night in decatur ms, I Was out taking a leak arround 3:00 a.m. Thats when a flash of light caught my eye. I looked up and I noticed what looked like an extremely large star, but it was moving.
It started by darting left and right, but would always reposition itself back in the center position, it moved with grace yet was choppy. Then it stopped and i could see that it was rotating, and spinning in verry tight circles, I could see a dark spot on it as if something were hanging from it. This thing made absolutely no sound. I know i am not crazy, but i also know that this thing was real and that it was not a plane or a helicopter or anything else I`ve ever seen before. It streaked across the sky like our atmosphere and gravity had no influince on it.
But yet it always came back to the same spot, Then i started to notice that it was shooting up and down, It came fairly close to the ground, and then shot stait up at an extremely high rate of speed. Then it stopped again but it was so high i could barely see it, then all of a sudden it came right back down, doing it`s little dance as it did so.
I sat and watched the show until the sun came up, at first I thought that It or they knew i was watching them. But as time went on I began to get the impression that it was taking pictures or watching, waiting, for what i have no idea. I finally got so tired i had to sleep so when i woke up it was gone. I know this story sounds crazy but it is completely true.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins