Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Saw Something In Seattle

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by D>S> on September 14, 2000 18:42:41 UTC

ok it`s about 6-7 in the morning and it`s summer so it`s pretty bright. And in Seattle you notice nice days, today was going to be a nice day. There were no clouds the sun was up and the sky was blue. I was with a friend and we had both gotten breakfast at some fastfood place (jack`n`the box I think) and we were sitting in the parking lot he drives a 87` firebird it has t-tops after eating I reclined the seat and stare at the sky through the top. I noticed something in the sky it looked like a plane ( we get alot of air traffic in Seattle) I noticed the plane seemed to either by shaped strange or moving sideways. I showed my friend, after a minute or two of debating we decided that it was a helicopter. One of the larger ones. Like the coast guard have. After realizing what it was we wondered why it was so low, I could almost make out detail on it. I got out of the car to see more clearly and thats when I realized I couldn`t hear it. Which was extremely strange because there was no background sounds to drown it out. And as me and my friend watched it slowly disappeared. It looked like the helicopter was made of dust and then just blew away. It`s hard to explain, but thats what I saw!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins