Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Trilaterals. Aliens, Alien Bases?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Dutch on July 16, 2000 06:43:13 UTC

Last weekend on Friday night which would have been the 8th i believe. I was at a cottage up north on stoney lake and I enjoy looking at the stars searching for the satellites. As i`m looking i notice 3 stars out of the bunch seem to be moving together shaped ina perfect triangle. Appearing at quick glance to have satellite similarities. Except the more i looked, as they only appeared to me as stars off in the distance, they however did not break the triangle formation and instead of going across the sky like satellites they at one point seem to be dropping more into the horizon, very slow, and to my guess not in our atmosphere. Anyways, this has got me reading some different things on perhaps a conspiracy theory about bases on earth and the trilateral convention or something. Anyways trilater - meaning 3, showing similarities with three stars and also stories i hear about the bermuda triangle.

I belive in ufos now, but i want to know more.. im learning. post any responses....

PLEASE

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins