Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: Gen. Chapter 6

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on April 17, 2000 20:59:21 UTC

If I may correct my own error; the proper term is Nephilium. They were probably the main reason for the Flood. Also, in later OT chapters, they were the reason [for ex.] Joshua was told [by God] to wipe out whole tribes, including women and children. In Daniel chapter 2 vs. 43, "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MEN; but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." As you probably know, that particular verse is considered an end-time prophesy, the question is: who are "they"? The "seed of men" is obviously [I think] a reference to the gene-pool of man. Fade, do you think this is relevant to the alien abduction phenomena? I have no experience myself with UFO`s, though there is a wealth of underground information on the subject. Look forward to your response:)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins