Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: UFO Travel Threw Wave Frec. Brakes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ed on April 5, 2000 13:10:31 UTC

Actually, I don`t see as many ufo`s as you do because I know what I`m looking at.

I already stated that ONE TIME I saw something I could not explain, and got an explanation later.

I`m really sorry for you that ufo`s have become your religion, and nothing will shake your "faith"
that there is nothing there but the easily explainable. Why don`t you join an astronomy club in your area, and during observing sessions
when you see a "ufo" point it out to the most experienced observer there. I imagine that shortly thereafter, it will no longer be a "ufo".

Go study, get some actual astronomy and physics knowledge, then see how many things that can`t be easily explained you see. You`ve got to be playing with a full deck of knowledge, and be a somewhat experienced observer before anyone will take your eyewitness "ufo" reports as anything but another fanatics ravings.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins