Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Get Politically Active On Ufo`s

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Kenny Lloyd on March 7, 2000 01:17:10 UTC

I am writing this and hope it will be past onto others who are sick and tried of the lies misinformation and the govenmental agencies that denie any involvement in a cosmic watergate in our nations capital. Here what i want you all to do contact all national candidates for political office running in 2000 from the all three areas where you live congressional,senatoral,and above that presidental. Where do they stand on the issue of et/ufo screcy in this country. We have a right to demand that all political candidates who wish to get are vote respond to this question. So i am pushing your buttons to stop talking about ufo on the internet but take it to the candidates once and for all go to all presidental websites and send them your comments Bush,MacCain,Gore,and Bradley. I did yesterday get active now.50 years of lies is way to long.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins