Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Sorry, I Vote NO On UFOs

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Anti-UFOs on January 7, 2000 15:49:38 UTC

I will use your own twisted logic against you.

Aliens and spaceships do visit the earth all the time. They walk in your shadow. They are smarter than we are and even if we do advance they are always several steps ahead of us. We will never find the UFOs of today or the aliens/alien robots flying these invisible machines. So give it up. Your best chance of finding alien life is by finding another earth like planet circling a distant star in this galaxy or another one and when that happens we still won't know anything more about the invisible UFOs that you claim exist. Maybe the intelligent life on another earth like planet is having similar invisible UFO visitations.

If we keep this silly debate going I am sure that some wacko will explain that I am correct because he/she was abducted and meet another abducted life form from another earth like planet and they were forced to mate (remember sex sells and attracts attention) to form a new type of life form.

The wind is invisible, but leaves its footprint in the grass and trees. The religious will tell you that God exists, because of the miracles big and small all around us. The physicist can conjecture that anti-matter exits because of the movements of matter in particle accelerators. The UFOs and Alien visitationists have their imagination - doesn't work sorry. Imagination is a good thing. We will need it to discover life elsewhere.

UFOs/Aliens - You want to believe it, its exciting, its interesting, it's mysterious, (it sells), it makes us feel special to be watch abducted etc., etc… imagination. We are just a small planet in a far far corner of space all alone - this is it for now star baby….please don't cry.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins