Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sorry, I Vote NO On UFOs

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Anti-UFOs on January 6, 2000 22:23:00 UTC

I have been looking at the sky for twenty years with a telescope and guess what - NO Alien spaceships observed. I have seen satellites traveling in parallel or reverse parallel directions, comets, meteors, fire balls, balloons, and high flying aircraft, but nooooo spaceships.

I do believe that the odds are in favor that intelligent life either existed, will exist, or co-exists at this moment in time somewhere in a distant galaxy, but spaceships are not visiting our solar system. There might even be non-intelligent life under the ice of a moon of Saturn/Jupiter, or under the ice caps of Mars, but No spaceships flying around. I vote against UFOs.

The earth is round. We are not in the center of the solar system. We are not in the center of the galaxy. Our galaxy is not is the center of the universe. We are not the all-important and most interesting things in the universe. It's nice to think that Aliens watch us, needs us, experiment with us, enslave us, or whatever, but for now we are just floating through cold space all alone. Sorry to wreck your hopes, dreams and fantasies.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins