Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Abduction

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Apollos on December 26, 1999 05:38:19 UTC

: I was abducted when I was 6.They put you on a table and strip you.They tried to crossbread but I was 6 so I dont thin that was going to happen.

: I believe they are fallen angels trying to mate with earthly women again like they did in Genesis and after the flood. I believe their children walk the earth today as big foot and like the blair witch..they are only seen when they wish to be seen, they contain special demonic powers.....I really believe those are chariots they ride around in. The same thing that happens when poltergeists, demonic possession, and burmuda triangle stuff happens when they come around. Too many evidences that point to that in the scriptures and testimonies of many many people. They torture and entrap people on their ships that basically have no hope of getting out, like being in hell, because they have a direct link to hell. This air is filled with fallen angels, satan is here, he's still hanging around his old throne that he had before Adam was put here, near the burmuda triangle, a place called atlantis where the throne was...thats why the compasses go crazy and try to point to the true north where heaven is...because that's where he's still trying to go to dethrone God, even after he was thrown out of heaven for his pride.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins