Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: What Are Your Views On Element 115? The Key To Space Travel?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bearpass/">bearpass on October 13, 1999 22:46:00 UTC

Element 115 does not appear in the current periodic table but.... A trip to the library or a call to UCSD will, of course, provide the information not only on the current table but projected uses for new elements as well.

According to the theory, 223 grams of element 115 should burn at peak efficiency for 20 to 30 years. That is an efficient engine! And just what the space industry needs to get colonists to the far fields of space or the asteroids to the near fields of Earth. Unless someone has cornered the market on mass driver 115 engines, I believe I would, had I the technology, turn my efforts to forming a company to build them for the government or even for private enterprise; someone like Dupont, let's say, who will be queueing for position to stake claims to those asteroids. I don't know what a 115 engine would sell for but it would be a lot more than a 60-minute video tape, that's for sure! Maybe Bob would like to form a company and sell stock among UFO enthusiasts to get it rolling. ************************************* Many UFO sightings, especially in the 1940's and 1950's were experimental aircraft being tested by the American government. The cascade engines, or some versions of them, have been used on aircraft and spacecraft for nearly 50 years, yet the technology will not be used on vehicles driven by the general public simply because the fossil fuel economies of the entire world would crumble overnight.

The engine described here is simple, if a bit crude, but it works by directly utilizing the gravitic fields that accompany high voltage, low amp electricity. It might be possible to build energy self-sufficient cars by using flywheel generators connected to the wheels, and perhaps a turbine generator in the "wake" of the array. These cascade generators might be enough to drive energy self-sufficient vehicles until someone re-discovers free energy receivers. (Note: Some free energy receivers may already be in use in some spacecraft). The technical name for this device is Capacitor Array Gravitational Warp engine, however, it is not really a capacitor but, rather, a conduit for pulsing high voltage, low amperage electricity to effect gravitic propulsion.

Conventional science tells us that "the attractive force" between + and - plates of a capacitor varies inversely with the square of the distance between the plates. What they don't mention is that this is precisely the equation for gravitation. High voltage, low amperage electricity is accompanied by gravitational fields, just as ordinary current electricity is accompanied by strong magnetic fields. Using electrogravitation is much different from using electromagnetism, however. A dielectric must be used that will allow the pulsing energy to cascade through the array without overheating and/or burning through. (Titanium dioxide or Bakelite litharge)? It's all in this book.

: I've read about this Bob Lazar guy before. He comes across as credible but when one looks into his professed credentials, it turns out he is not all he claims to be.

: Still, the studies at UCB do themselves have great credibility. Could it be that Lazar is at least informed enough to be repeating a "prediction" for element 115 that has already been hypothesized in Physics? If I recall, he said it would take the "power of a supernova" to actually isolate it out.

: His claims to area 51 SOUND incredible but, we DO know that secret work goes on there.

: An element (115) that, in and of itself, defies gravity tho?

: Hmmmmmm.!.??.!

: What do you think?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins