Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: UFO Sitings

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by chantel on October 7, 1999 12:20:39 UTC

: I live in Australia (one hour south of Sydney) in a coastal town called Wollongong. Specifically I live in a suburb which is up in the hills which overlooks a panaramic view of the coastline & ocean. I have two seperate sightings which may be of interest. One was about Nov 1991, I saw a large circular light in the sky following the coastline moving with great speed (it was late at night). It made no sound and was mooving north. When it reached a curtain point it made a sharp turn out toward the ocean, when it did so it mooved even faster. The turn was not like any aircraft I have seen - it was as if it were following a straight line without breaking its motion or speed. The next sighting seemed to relate. It was recently (2/1/99) during the day. I was looking out onto the ocean when suddenly I noticed a disturbence in the water which was in the shape of a stingray. However its scale from where I saw it from would have made it the size of about a third of a football field. It seemed to follow the same path as the light in the sky, and again in a straight line heading up the coast then straight out to sea. I have no problem with the concept of alien life forms and curtainly their are references in the bible to such occurances. St. Peter writes about the ten gates we must pass through to heaven. Gnostics interpret this as physical worlds where we must learn things. Of course this planet is at the bottom of the 'barrel'. So its not to surprising 'they' are reluctant to say G'day.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins