Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Various Speculations

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Openminded on February 19, 1999 13:58:09 UTC

Have read many of the posts. The most amusing are the ones who simply say . NO ALIENS - You fools get a life! Thats there logical argument I guess...... ( Laughing right now...) Well, they may be right but they show themselves to be the fools with there foolish Logic... or lack thereof.... Now there are many scenario's concerning Aliens. ***** they may be biological entities from other planets or systems** ***** they may be from a different dimension.. ( spiritual or super- natural beings******* ***** they may be Entities from our own earth - who want us to believe they are from somewhere else.******** ***** They may be a creation of our own imagination... something like Jung's Archtypes********* ***** they may be a creation of a government ( ours or theirs or a secret part of a gov.) - this is the one I hope is not true because that would imply some very scary things concerning the role gov. has planned for it's citizens and the world!****** ***** They may be something that none of us can fully understand-yet* One thing is sure - there are unidentified craft skipping about Planet Earth... some are missidentified aircraft( most probably) My Brother continually shows me strange things is the sky most look like stars but are moving- could be satelites or aircraft as they almost always travel in straight lines. Although we did see one object moving then it stopped !!! then Quickly ( about 5x as fast as it was moving before it stopped...) It then took off at a 45 degree angle and Left the atmosphere I guess into outer space. The fact that it stopped dead ( for about 10 sec.) is and eye opener... then leaving the atmosphere .... Very strange.. Unidentified yes..... but could have been Military Project... Now........ why they are here is WHOLE OTHER POINT for speculation................ Bye...... for now.,......

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins