Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login
Can't connect right now, try later.

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: UFO'S ARE REAL

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by The Dommed One/">The Dommed One on February 10, 1999 20:37:26 UTC

: I saw a ufo on a saturday night. It was scary. It had lots of lights, and one big spotlight shining down on me. The ufo was a circlular shape and and what i thought was a drop down ladder. The ship dropped its ladder and I ran for my life. It was scary. They caught up with me and took me in there ship. They had 3 eyes, 1 arm, 6 legs, and were some type of purple i have never seen before. I saw a figure on a table wich looked like some kind of a gun and started to shoot it. I freed myself from the captivity of the aleins, and ran for my car and drove away. So, if you see a ufo, run for your life. Don't stop and take a picture, or they could kill you.

I was pee'in my pants when I saw it. I thought wow it's a cool bird without wings, but then I realized it was no bird.

• The Doomed Generation

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins