Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
First Siting July 26 2001

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by wilson on December 29, 2008 21:25:09 UTC

I just stumbled across this report.I live in Mt.Vernon Oregon 8 miles from John Day.That UFO flew directly over our house.It made a loud crack followed by a 360 degree whurling sound that resembled the sound of bird wings.This was a very hair raising event as it was very loud in the quiet darkness.The object moved slowly over the house.I made it outside just in time to see the white light on the back side fade to dim and it was gone,but I could still hear it for the next 15 seconds or more slowing moving south east?I asked around work if anyone had seen what I had. I found out the night watchman had commented on something.I ask her about it she described it as ( a falling star that took forever to land)it was on the south side of the valley and that puts it over our ruel farm house.I'll never forget first sitings first siting!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins