Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Roswell UFO

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Phil Lassiter on June 26, 2007 17:34:24 UTC

To see what is believed to be a flying saucer at some distance is much different than having dead alien bodies on the ground outside a US city in 1947.Having been surprise attacked at Pearl Harbor you would expect the entire nation would have been put on high military alert in 1947 with space alien bodies on the ground.Military forces around the world would have been notified.Even if you want to assume no one in the military was told why they were on such high alert, everyone could correlate it to the event at Roswell in short order. I have not heard that such a state of military high alert was ever put in place.If it actually was, please let me know the facts.This story has been very interesting.I was six years old at the time.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins