Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Build Your Own Space Ship

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Adam Flow Nemo on September 25, 2006 00:43:17 UTC

RIDING THEFLOW
adamflownemo@yahoo.com

The truth is out there.
Wanna hear ? Wanna know ?
The truth was always there!
What is light ? Energy
What does food do Give you? Energy
The power of a wave as it crashes to shore all forms of call it what you want- Energy
I could go on and on, but eventually you will need to ask what Energy is?
Okay stay with me
When you surf the big Wave, you paddle, you drop in, stand on the board,look at wall of wave, you find the SWEETSPOT there is a lot of wave to ride but some were in there, is that place , THEFLOW many before me have called it the Aether , Zeropoint where the wave is the purest, cleanest yada yada !
So why not just drop in steep on the wave of pure THEFLOW and take a ride, OUR FRIENDS DO……
I would never say out loud that Einstein, who worked in a patent office, and I do quote him “The illusion of genius is knowing how to hide your sources”
Got a whole lot of stuff wrong, wrong and wait, wrong again .
Genius at misleading all of you ………………..
Yes I said it ….but I can prove it too …could he
Stuff like ummmm well…….. Curve space, drop two objects, they will both fall at the same rate. Wrong! Wrong!
Energy – Gravity are part of THEFLOW and are governed by THEFLOW .

THEFLOW is an all encompassing fluid that when in contact with a material, makes it wet.

Hang a magnet on a wire, apply a current, and watch it move in a linear motion, not in a curve.
If you look at gyroscopic effects, a weird little phenomenon happens at the center. Put these 2 concepts together, the correct AC and DC voltages.
AC winding is what it is all about.
When the core reaches 4 degrees Kelvin- Pi-oing! You’re off to Venus or generate your own free power @ 10 to the power 40
Well my friends, I have left this in an abstract form for now, but yes I will say that we on earth can fly far or maybe even evade radar but a simple radio signal can stop a spaceship..

Will put out a second paper with more details on the details ………………maybe

Peace

http://blog.myspace.com/111908738

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins