Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sign From Ashtar Galactic Command

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rioin on June 13, 2006 13:45:09 UTC

hello. this is my first post on this site and my first post about any ufo experience i have had. i have been learning about 2012 and all the related topics for about 2 years now. i read about how we create our own reality through thought all the time but dont think right thats why theres so many people unhappy. i am applying cmmanding things to my own life. i also read about ashtar. the other week i went camping with some friends, it was a verry clear night and not too much light polution. i decided to command ashtar to give me a sign. my mantra was 'ashtar command, i command you to give me a sign that im on the right path'. me and my friend went and sat away from the group to catch up, i hadnt told her what i was doing. i was looking around in the sky and saw a star darting across the sky...thats moving too fast to be a satalite i asked her, she looked and was rather excited to see what i pointed out to her. we watched it and it wrose up out of the atmosphere. for the next ten mins or so we observed a few of these stars that seemedto wiz through the sky also wears flashes and shooting stars that i didnt think were shooting stars. we were quitly watching the sky for a few minutes when my friend said can u se that? i looked were she was pointing...i saw a weard projecyion of light swoop through the sky then stop. after a few seconds it swooped back again. it did this elegand movement several times. we observed that the projection was some kind of bird or plane image. we got verry excited and started chatting. when we both looked awat from the light it disapeared. for the rest of the night and next day and night there were lights in the sky and these stars that fly around. my friend who witnessed the projection with me calls herself a sceptic beliver. her way is that she believes in something but if she can she will explain anything away logically. she was watching the projection for a minute or so before she pointed it out to me and could not come up with any way it could be explained, then when she got my reaction too it she knew it was some ufo phenomenon. when i got back home i looked up ashtar and learned that the main ship is known as the egal. i commanded a sign and i got one.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins