Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: UFO-USSR

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ashok S Das on November 6, 2005 15:59:51 UTC

HI guys,
I always wonder why the UFO's are sighted in USSR and USA??? Why not in 3rd world countries like India, Pakistan, Burma or Srilanka???

If your answer is these countries are under developed that's why the Alliens are not interested then I think it is just an excuse.

If you argue that Alliens come to see how far these developed countries progressed then it is sure nonsense, as why the hell they will travel to see you guys...???

If they can travel 100s or 1000s of light years so there technologies are too advanced than Our technologies on earth. So they may have devices by which they can see you even when you are in your toilet. Right...???

NOw the question comes regarding sighting. The developed countries have much LIGHT POLUTION in comparison to underdeveloped countries, so the sky is quite clear in 3rd world countries. If the sky is clear then UFO sightings could be more in These countries in comparison to developed countries. On the contrary there is no UFO sighting in 3rd world.

I think it is enough to say that UFOs are HOAX or the dream of intoxicated perverted mind.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins