Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
UFO-USSR

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Paul Stonehill on May 11, 2005 05:05:01 UTC

UFO - USSR

Philip Mantle (UK) and Paul Stonehill (US) are about to publish a new book, UFO-USSR.

It is an in-depth history of UFO (and USO) sightings in the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union, and post-communist Russia. We describe military, scientific, and intelligence (both Soviet and American) reports of UFO sightings, as well as offer a detailed analysis of the most famous Russian UFO cases. We describe fascinating incidents in Ukraine, Russian Far East, the Tien-Shen Mountains, along the Sino-Soviet and Iranian borders, and the Soviet Arctic territories. The ever forbidden strategic Kola Peninsula, the faraway baffling Chukotka and its strange lakes, Karelia, the Urals, Kazakhstan, Yakutia…we have UFO reports from the formerly inaccessible Soviet territories and top secret sites. Our sources are top Russian and Ukrainian ufologists, military officers, scientists (including astronomers), GULAG prisoners, Soviet pilots, submarine commanders, and historians, among others. From the ancient Russian "signs in the sky" to unsolved mystery of the Tunguska Phenomenon through the sightings of modern Russian cosmonauts, we have covered all chapters of the fascinating history of UFO phenomenon in the former USSR. But we have also dedicated a large chapter to intriguing reports of Unidentified Submergible Objects (USO) observed by Russian seamen throughout the world. Petrozavodsk to Dalnegorsk, Ladoga, Orenburg,Voronezh, Tallin, Vashka, Sasovo, Stavropol and many more; from the secret Soviet spaceports to secret research centers to the secret Ministry of Defense UFO research programs. We show dramatic developments and heretofore unknown twists of Russia's UFO research. The book contains Russian information about Nazi "discs" and sightings of UFOs over the Soviet and East European battlefields...Reports of Soviet pilots firing on UFOs, sightings of strange objects over Chernobyl, sinister visits of Unidentified Flying Objects to nuclear testing sites and submarine bases; reports from American spies and former Nazi scientists, concentration camps prisoners, and Soviet field commanders; SDI program and Soviet tracking stations; mysterious "swimmers”,” cauldrons", "Nyurgun Bootur", ”goloan” "whispers" and "croakers"; Tibet expeditions of Soviet intelligence; UFO accounts from the files of Czarist secret police; Stalin and the paranormal research; deadly secrets of the Central Asian deserts, Pamir Mountains; explosions in the taiga and search for the Devil's Cemetery; peculiar demise of Soviet Phobos spacecraft; enigmatic "clouds"; Mountain of the Dead, the Valley of Death; and UFO visits to the Chechnya battlefields... those episodes, photographs, and much more is presented in our book UFO-USSR.

UFO-USSR
Available in June, 2005 from:
www.filamentbooks.com
Call 888-95-EBOOK (888) 953-2665

For further information, please contact Paul Stonehill
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The authors speak out:

My name is Paul Stonehill. I am an author (my book, The Soviet UFO Files, was published in 1998, in English, Czech, and Dutch), television consultant, lecturer, and researcher of Russian, East European, and Central Asian and Far Eastern paranormal phenomena. My articles have been translated and published in many languages, from Ukrainian to Hungarian to Japanese. I am fluent in Russian, and know Ukrainian. I have excellent sources in the former Soviet Union, and gather long-lost or forbidden paranormal materials and files (the Armed Forces, secret police, underground publications, etc.).

I have consulted and appeared in various American (History Channel, TLC, Discovery, Sightings, TNT, etc.) as well as European and Japanese television programs. I have done numerous radio interviews, mainly in the United States.

Here are some subjects I research, and publish my articles about:
Soviet and Russian military research of paranormal phenomena
NKVD/KGB and paranormal phenomena
Underwater unidentified phenomena (USO)
Secrets of Soviet space program
Mysteries of ancient history (Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Mongol Empire, Siberia, China)
Time Travel experiments in Russia
Soviet mind control programs, ESP, and famous psychics
UFO phenomenon in Russia, Ukraine, Central Asia, the Baltics, and China
Soviet "chimera" experiments
Russian cryptozoology
Lost treasures of Eurasia
Ghost trains of Eurasia
Anomalous zones in Eurasia

My email address is:

rurcla@hotmail.com

Paul Stonehill
POB 260574
Encino, CA 91426-0574
USA
------------------------

I am an international author, lecturer and broadcaster on the subject of UFOs. Previous books include 'WITHOUT CONSENT' (with Carl Nagaitis) and
'BEYOND ROSWELL' (with Michael Hesemann). I have lectured in the UK, Europe & North America, and have taken part or consulted on TV shows throughout the UK, Europe, North America, Japan & China.

Philip Mantle,
49 East Leigh Drive,
Tingley,
Nr Wakefield,
West Yorkshire,
England,
WF3 1PF.
Telephone: 0113 2522411.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins